Wednesday 14 September 2011

I just saw a snail go past… "The 10 in 10 Diaires"




Apparently there’s an Olympic Snail on the loose in Windermere, if you find him, he might race you *chuckle*….. Nahh, passing some strange Scottish coach driver, he said something totally incomprehensible, I mean I literally couldn’t understand his voice, but apparently he said that we were running so slow that he just saw a snail run past…so there you go. My day can be summed up by these words. Well, kind of.



My legs have been fine. I’ve been having my 10mins in the ice bath, which is utterly freeeeezing…very very very cold, but strangely enjoyable and Body Rehab, as usual have been working wonders. My stomach is a different matter and as my body struggles to take on enough food and digest it, it is really affecting me out there.


I felt today as if someone had pumped up my stomach with a bicycle pump and it was really difficult to run at any sort of sustained pace. So I had to walk a lot. It was long and frustrating. You keep going, but you know you should be doing so much better. I really hope my stomach and digestive system decide to co-operate with my legs, because today it zapped all the energy out of me. I was constantly worrying and in dismay. Rarrrghhhhh.



I think other than this problem; it is my feet that are starting to take the most battering. No blisters, but they are definitely starting to feel quite tender. I also need a bit of a mental boost, but other than that, we’ve only got 4 + The Bonus Round to go ;-)


OoOoOooo and I saw the cutest mouse up Ice-Cream Mountain today…or Mouse Mountain as it could be known :-) Ahhh, it’s the little things that bring a smile to your face sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment