Wednesday 1 July 2015

Protein

I've regularly taken whey protein for a while now. Sometimes I use it as a (lunch) snack/meal replacement, but more often than not I use it for recovery and to up my protein intake. Having tried some truly awful tasting and smelling protein shakes, I settled on MyProtein's Oats and Whey in Chocolate. However, since it was on offer, I have decided to go fancy and have been using MaxiNutrition Promax Lean (chocolate flavour). Now, I know it says to mix it with water, but it tastes horrible this way, so skimmed milk it is...I can get over the few extra calories and  at least I have added calcium :)



I even treated myself to a girly new shaker. But, I've spotted something that looks even better and I want one - PROMiXX Vortex Shaker .  Yep, I don't  need one, but it's so cool and mixes everything up so you never have lumpy protein shakes again...


In other news: It's so hot right now. Just not used to the heat in Britain, I guess. I went for a 5 mile run yesterday and I felt as if I'd run 50, my heart was beating so fast and the sweat was dripping off me. I remedied this with a swift recovery beer, of course.







No comments:

Post a Comment