Friday 7 November 2014

Chlorella

I'm a big advocate of vitamins. I know that some people would disagree and say that I shouldn't need to take them if I'm eating a balanced diet. I don't entirely disagree with this. I do try to get all my nutrients from food, but considering that I end up battering my body so much and running in the rain etc., I think it's only sensible to supplement my diet with something. So, a long time I have taken a mixture of Spirulina and Chlorella. It can be expensive, but I have shopped around and found one - again, on Amazon - that I really like. I guess Chlorella is a type of algae and it's classed as a super food. I just really like the fact that it has so many minerals in it. This chlorella is from a brand called Rainforest Foods and I'd highly recommend it, just saying :)


No comments:

Post a Comment