Wednesday 16 July 2014

Things I like: Camelbak chill bottle

I have a fondness for things that carry things. Bags, running rucksacks, makeup bags, waist packs, purses, pockets, bottles....




For some reason and somehow I have managed to lose most of my good water bottles for running (boo!). And water is important in general, so I have been in need of a new one. But I didn’t want a super expensive one and I did used to have a Camelbak Podium Chill bottle before now and it just so happened to be my favourite. Consequently, I got on Wiggle and ordered a new one :) and it came today, with three free mini bags of Haribo. So, today I like bottles. And Haribo. And wiggle. And this is all especially good and necessary due to the extremely warm weather and impending 50k on Saturday. Hurrah!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment